IM 2500 Series Ampere Hour Meters are instruments for Battery Monitoring and Electroplating Applications. Numerous options and features make it highly versatile and suitable for various applications. Use of timer control in such applications is highly inaccurate. AH meter replaces the timer giving precise control and many more facilities. Battery charge / discharge monitoring Rectifier on / off control Rectifier control while plating of metals like Gold / Silver / Nickel etc. Doser control for adding additives and brightner.
- Micro controller based highly versatile and reliable digital circuitry.
- Dust proof membrane keyboard for programming.
- Ampere Hour / Ampere Min or Ampere Min / Ampere Seconds selection from keyboard.
- Four digit display for current count.
- One preset count with relay output at preset count.
- Shunt value programmable from keyboard.
- Floating decimal point, automatically selected depending on shunt value. One decimal resolution for shunt values below 25A.
- Battery back up to retain count in case of power fail.
- External Reset input to reset count.
- Size 96 x 96 x 150 mm.
- IM2501 : 4 digit Ampere Hour Meter
- IM2502 : IM2501 with 6 digit totaliser
- IM2503 : IM2502 with doser control outputs for electroplating
- IM2505 : 6 digit charge discharge Ampere Hour meter
- IM2506 : 6 digit AH Meter
- IM2507 : 4 digit charge discharge display AH Meter