We offer a wide range of data logger that covers extensively to meet the diverse requirements for various industrial applications. The Loggers are available in DIN Standard size of 96 x 192 mm are ideally designed for logging physical parameters such as temperature, pressure and flow. Data Loggers can be connected to a standard printer straight away to create reports directly also without using of PC. Logger can be used online and offline and compatible with WIN 98 graphic data logging software and also attuned with Elipse Windows SCADA software. In all the new product fault recorder is available for logging of machine on / off timings.
- 4 digit x 3 row LED display
- Dust proof membrane keypad
- Microcontroller based Digital Circuitry
- Centronics Parallel printer interface
- 80 Column / 24 Column Printer Report selection.
- On line / Off line logging
- Individual Channel enable / disable facility.
- Individual Channel High / Low Alarm
- For alarm one relay output
- Real time clock.
- Print interval programmable in hours and minutes.
- Scan interval programmable in seconds
- 6 Digit Batch number programmable.
- RS-232 Output optional for PC Interface.
- 32 k RAM with internal rechargeable NiCd battery back up.
- Size 96(W) x 192(H) x 150(D) mm.
- 8 / 16/ 24 Analog Channels for thermocouple/RTD Pt100/4-20 mA/0-10 V inputs. (Factory Set).