Normal temperature controller acts on one single input and tries and maintain that temperature at a pre programmed constant level. A differential temperature controller as the name suggest, takes two temperature inputs and tries to maintain the difference between these two temperatures as constant. This is widely used in today’s innovation Solar Energy Systems to provide maximum operating efficiency and flexibility. It automatically maintains the difference e.g., In case of self powered solar box furnace or in case of a solar water collector. By automatically switching on a fan or a pump the temperatures can be equalized.
- Display : 4 digit LED Two Rows to show individual and difference temperature
- Keypad : Membrane keypad for easy programming
- Set point : One set point with Hysteresis programmable
- Control Output : One relay output rated 230 V / 5A
- Supply : 230 V / 110 V AC
- High / low alarms programmable
- RS232 PC Serial Interface