Jiggar Controller is for Automation of Jiggar Operation used in Textile Mills. The controller controls the forward and reverse operation of the motor accurately, such that same length of cloth is wound on the roller and there is no error.
Unit has two displays to show counts and can sense the revolution pulses through proximity or optical encoder.
The controller has manual mode to adjust the cloth on either of the rollers before starting the operation.
The unit is available in compact size of 96 x 96 mm and is ideal for Jiggar Machine Manufacturers as well as Textile Manufacturers.
• Microcontroller based Digital Circuitry
• 4 digit x 2 row LED display.
• Dust proof membrane keypad.
• Proximity / Optical encoder input for rotation length sensing.
• Two Relay outputs rated 230V / 5A for Forward and Reverse Motor control.
• Counts programmable
• Automatic Motor switching on counts
• Auto / Manual mode of control
• NiCd rechargeable battery back up for count in case of power failure.
• Number of cycles programmable
• Size 96(W) x 96(H) x 150(D) mm.
Other Products For Textile Industry / OEMs
• Profile Controllers
• Yarn Speed Indicators / Yarn Length Counters
• Production Analyser (Counter+ Totaliser + Rate meter + Production storage)
• Data Loggers
• Stretch Indicators
• Custom Built Control systems