Ajinkya's KVAR METER useful for testing and
measuring capacitance and Kvar of Power factor
The capacitance measurement is done off line and
Kvar is calculated at rated capacitor voltage. Rated
capacitance voltage is displayed on power on and
can be set with through keyboard.
It is a handy and light instrument operating directly on single phase a.c. power.
It is a table top instrument which can be used in laboratories as well as can be
carried out on site easily.
• Measures Kvar from 0.100 to 9999 KVAR.
• Measurement is done Off Line.
• Provision to display capacitance in uF as well.
• Capacitance display range from 1 to 9999 uF.
• Accuracy better than +1 %
• Supply voltage 230 V.A.C. 50 Hz.
• Weight @ 1.8 Kg.
• Power Consumption @ 10 VA.
• Microcontroller based circuitary.
• Tests three phase as well as single phase capacitors
• Calculates KVAR for upto 99 KV.
• Bright seven segment red LED display.
• Simple in operation.
• Dust proof membrance keypad for programming.
• Automatic selection of three phase and single phase.