A data logger can be used to fed inputs from one or from many sources. There are many channels which are basically additional parameters and also explain the type of logger. The IM2000 Series Multichannel Data Logger provided by us can take inputs from 2 / 4/ 6 / 8 / 12/ 16 / 20 / 24 / 32 / 48 sources. 2 to 48 channels are available for this.
The type of sensors that a logger would take can be according to particular type or sequence of different types or Universal Type; 16 channels RTD Data Logger or 16 channel K type data logger for instance. This can either be data logger which take 4 inputs of RTD type or can be a 12 inputs of 4-20mA type. This type of infinite combination are really a rare scenario.Options available:
- Display: 7 segment LED display / Alphanumeric LCD display / Graphic LCD display
- Sensor Inputs: RTD / Thermocouple / MV / MA / load cell / Universal
- Number of channels: 2/4/6/8/12/16/20/24/32/48/64.
- Memory: 32k / 64k / 2MB / USB Flash etc
- Connectivity: RS232 / USB / RS485 / Ethernet TCP/IP etc
- Protocol: Mod bus / Text etc.
- Options: SMS alarm / Centronics Printer interface / Individual Channel Alarm / Grouping of channels
- Alarm: High/ Low / Very High / Very Low / Common relay/ Two relays/ Individual Channel Relays
- Log Interval: Minute. Seconds / Hours. Minutes etc
- Supply: AC Mains operated / DC Operated
- Enclosure: Panel Mount / DIN Size / Wall mount / Table Top / Flameproof