Real Time Switch is a real time timer which can be used to switch electrical appliances like street lamps, garden lights, corridor lights, neon signs etc as per time of the day. The timer has built in almanac timings fixed in nonvolatile ram so that the user does not have to programme the unit from time to time. This has added advantage over daily dial or weekly timers. Timer provides two outputs to drive contractors of different ratings. These outputs can be used with different combinations to achieve desired output. Timer is provided with manual override facility. Optional detachable external keyboard unit provided to avoid unauthorized access.
- Microcontroller based Digital Circuitry
- 4 digit LED display.
- Continuous Time and Date display
- Dust proof membrane keypad.
- Two relay outputs rated 230 V / 10 A
- Almanac Program built in
- Programme can be changed with Keypad if desired
- Real Time clock with 10 years battery back up
- Two types of programmes for Power Savings
- Manual Override Switches
- User friendly and Easy to Operate
- Easy to Install.
- Optional RS 232 PC Interface
- Optional Detachable Programming Terminal
- Size 135(W) x 80(H) x 100(D) mm Wall Mount Cabinet.
- Street Lights
- Neon Sign Boards
- Garden Lights
- Factory Lights
- Water Coolers
- Air Conditioners
- School / College Sirensv
- Factory Sirens