Besides from physical parameters; application also demands logging of voltages and currents. The IM2000 series Voltage Logger / Current Logger / Power Logger offered by us can accept DC shunt inputs, signals from convertors 4-20mA range or CT current inputs for higher AC currents or AC signals from PT. These can calculate values from the recorded channels to generate additional channel values.
- Display: 7 segment LED display / Alphanumeric LCD display / Graphic LCD display
- Inputs: DC voltage / 0-75mV DC Shunt input / AC Voltage / AC current from CT
- Number of channels: 1/ 2/4/8
- Memory: 32k / 64k / 2MB / USB Flash etc
- Connectivity : RS232 / USB / RS485 / Ethernet TCP/IP etc
- Protocol: Modbus / Text etc.
- Options: SMS alarm / Centronics Printer interface
- Log Interval: Minute. Seconds / Hours. Minutes
- Supply: AC Mains operated / DC Operated
- Enclosure: Panel Mount / DIN Size / Wall mount / Table Top