Our organization is known for offering Pressure Relief Valves. The valves offered by us are suitable for continuous duty that provide precise pressure control with constant or varying flows. To allow manual or remote unloading of pump, the vent feature can be used with remote pilot section for a two pressure system. The pilot section opens, causing a small flow across the orifice in the main spool, when the setting of the valve is exceeded by the inlet pressure. Allowing relief flow to tank, the subsequent pressure drop moves the spool against a light spring opening a ring of radial holes in the sleeve. A pressure imbalance is cause, when vented pilot flow is referenced directly to tank.
- High accuracy of pilot operated design
- Very low pressure rise for any increase in the flow giving accurate pressure control. Hardened working parts ensuring a long, reliable, trouble-free life
- Cartridge construction gives maximum flexibility in mounting
- Ventable for versatility of operation
- Cartridge construction for installation in customer’s manifold specifications