The FireSight is the ideal solution when you are looking for a clear and reliable video image of high temperature (3,500º F/1926º C) environments, such as boilers, furnaces, kilns, incinerators and float tanks. It is a high temperature remote combustion viewing system.
The FireSight system is already being used successfully in hundreds of power, cement, steel, glass, paper and trash-to-steam plants throughout the world.
Using a portable FireSight to look inside boiler
The benefits of having the clarity of image offered by the FireSight are many:
* Instantly see burner malfunction
* Watch for proper process flow and accurate conveyance of materials
* Help reduce pollution
* Save time, man-hours and fuel during start-up
* Monitor the efficiency of the boiler or furnace
* See at any time your boiler's or furnace's overall process status
The FireSight comprises some unique features that makes it stand out:
* Light Volume Control: this feature allows the operator to adjust via remote control the amount of light that is available in the boiler or furnace, insuring that you see the best possible image
* Quartz Objective Lens: The objective lens of the FireSight is made of quartz, a material that offers a much higher resistance to high temperatures and to scratches than glass, therefore giving you a longer work life
* Hundreds of Configurations: the FireSight is available in over 100 configurations, such as different lengths, angles of view, fields of view and water and air cooling
* 80 years of experience: Lenox Instrument Company, the manufacturer of the FireSight, has been making optical systems since 1920
* 2-Year Warranty: Lenox backs up the FireSight with a 3year factory warranty.