Our T Type Strainer offers several advantages over other strainer designs. The strainer is very compact, important in applications where space is restricted. Unlike most other strainers our T Type Strainer can be used in both vertical or horizontal installations and T Type Strainer screen can be cleaned without draining the strainer housing.
These strainers also feature a convoluted strainer screen and an unrestricted flow path that results in a very low pressure drop compared to other strainer types. This makes the strainers ideal for applications such as condensate and boiler feed pump suction where the process water has low solids loading and the pressure drop is critical.
- Chemical processing
- Power generation
- Oil & Gas
- Iron & Steel
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
- ANSI Class 150, 300, or 600 flanges
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Low pressure drop
- Convoluted screen for more surface area with perforations from 1/16" to 1/2"
- 20 to 60 mesh linings for fine straining applications
- Quick open hinged or davit cover assembly bolted cover
- Alloy construction for body and baskets
- ASME Code construction
- Steam jacket for highly viscous fluids
- Straight through or right angle configuration
- Flanged class 600 or butt weld piping connections