Description:with inkjet printers or markers, a single step to make transfer for light colored fabrics with iron-on.
spec:A2, A3, A4, A5, A, B, Rolls42cm X 30M
Sizes Availability: A(8.5'X11') - 20 Sheets, B(11'X17')- 20 Sheets,
A4(210mm X 297mm)-20 Sheets, A3(297mm X 420mm)- 20Sheets,
Ink Compatibility: water based Dye & pigment ink.
This product is recommended with wax crayons, Oil pastels, fluorescent markers,color pencil, Water based pigment or Dye inkjet ink for white or Light-colored T-shirts, aprons, gift bags, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc. The transfer peels off easily after it cools or with hot and can be applied with a regular household iron.
◆Customize Fabric with favorite photos and color graphics
◆Designed for vivid results on white or light-colored cotton or cotton/polyester blend fabrics
◆Ideal for personalizing T-shirts, canvas bags, wool garment, aprons, gift bags, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc.
◆Transfer peels off easily with hot (matte finish) or after cooling (glossy finish)
◆Iron on with a regular household iron
◆ with more elongation then HT-150R and HT-150
◆ ideal for Iron-on transfering and supply back printing of Logo.
3. Compatibility for Light inkjet Transfers
It can be printed with water based inks in most printers such as:Epson Stylus Photo 1390, R270, R230, PRO 4400,Canon PIXMA ip4300, 5300, 4200, i9950, ix5000, Pro9500,HP Deskjet 1280, HP Photosmart D7168 , HP Officejet Pro K550 etc.
4. Printer Recommendations
1) Store HT-150EX in its original packaging in a cool, dry place.
2) Only print onto the unprinted, coated side of transfer paper, select normal mode and mirror mode on your printer.
3) Printer settings: normal paper mode using photo quality print quality
4) Before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx.5 minutes, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges. Straight after peel off the transfer film from the paper back.
5) First print the desired motif onto standard paper to check that the color and size are correct.
6) Compatibility: It is designed to work with water based Dye & pigment ink.
A. Prepare a stable, heat-resistant surface suitable for ironing on.
B. Preheat the iron to the highest setting, recommended ironing temperature 200°C.
C. Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.
D. Before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx.5 minutes, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges.
E. Place the transfer paper onto it with the printed image facing downwards.
F. Do not use the steam function.Make sure that the heat is evenly transferred over the entire area.Iron the transfer paper, applying as much pressure as possible.When moving the iron, less pressure should be given.Don't forget the corners and edges.
G. Continue ironing until you have completely traced the sides of the image. This entire process should take about 60-70 seconds for an 8"x 10" image surface.
H. Peel off the back paper starting at the corner after the ironing process.
I. You can get glossy finish with cold peel and matte finish with hot peel.
6. Washing Instructions
1) waiting 24 hours before washing for the first time(drying time)
2) Fabrics bearing our transfers are machine-washable up to 30°C, always wash garments inside out.
3) Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind
4) Do not tumble-dry
5) Iron only on the reverse side.
7. Material Storage
conditions of 35-65% Relative Humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C.