Description:with inkjet & color laser printers,a single step opaque to make metallic transfer for dark colored fabrics
spec:a2, a3, a4, a5, a, b, rolls 42cm x 30m
sizes availability: a(8. 5'x11') - 20 sheets, b(11'x17')- 20 sheets,
a4(210mm x 297mm)-20 sheets, a3(297mm x 420mm)- 20sheets,
42cmx30m- rolls, other size is requirment.
ink compatibility: water based dye or pigment ink
this product is recommended with wax crayons, oil pastels, fluorescent markers,color pencil, mild solvent ink, eco-solvent ink, sublimation ink, water based pigment or dye inkjet ink for white, light-colored, dark-clored t-shirts, aprons,
gift bags, mouse pads, wool garment, photographs on quilts etc. This transfer paper enables you to produce a metallic effect without using an additional metallic foil. When using hts-300-metallic yellow turns to gold, grey turns to silver and all other colors appear in a metallic look.
◆customize fabric with favorite photos, color graphics and with maker for painting.
◆designed for vivid results on white or light-colored, dark colored cotton or cotton/polyester blend fabrics
◆ideal for personalizing t-shirts, canvas bags, aprons, gift bags, wool garment, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc.
◆transfer peels off easily hot or after cooling
◆iron on with a regular household iron & a professional heat press machine
3. Compatibility for metallic ink jet transfer paper
it can be printed with water based inks in most printers such as:epson stylus photo 1390, r270, r230, pro 4400,canon pixma ip4300, 5300, 4200, i9950, ix5000, pro9500,hp deskjet 1280, hp photosmart d7168 , hp officejet pro k550 etc. Some of color laser printers:epson aculaser cx11n, c7000, c8600, fuji xerox docuprint c525 a, c3210dx, canon laser shot lbp5600・lbp5900・lbp5500・lbp5800, canon clc1100・clc1130・clc1160・clc5000, canonirc2620・3100・3200
4. Printer recommendations
1) store hts-300-metallic in its original packaging in a cool, dry place.
2) only print onto the unprinted, coated side of transfer paper.
3) printer settings: normal paper mode using photo quality print quality
4) before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx. 5 minutes, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges. Straight after peel off the transfer film from the paper back.
5) first print the desired motif onto standard paper to check that the color and size are correct.