High Density Compact Discs are a combination of different high- density abrasive cloth bind together with a resistant adhesive, and put on a fiberglass support disc. These new abrasive utensils don’t replace the traditional “Flap Discs” but they are complementary to them. They are born to have some discs with a good aggressive and an excellent finishing without the necessity of changing different tools.
- Excellent surface finish on stainless steel where it is necessary a flexibility and elastic use
- They are successful for roughness improvement of previous operations with laser
- Surface preparation to galvanic or veneer treatment
- They can be used as finishing after Flap Discs or fiber discs
- Outer diameter 100 mm
- Inner hole ø 22 mm
- Thickness mm. 13 mm to 20 mm