Tooth Paste Mixer
The Mixing Assembly consists of series of paddle type blades of appropriate shape to move the material back towards the center of the container. The paddle type blades are provided on the central shaft which runs through a hollow shaft on which other sets of blades are welded. Both the sets of blades intermeshed with each other and rotates in a clockwise and anti-clockwise direction respectively and one set also scraps the container wall for thorough and uniform mixing of the material.
- Automatic Feeding of Liquid Component
- Dust And Lump-Free Feeding of Free-Flowing Solids Thanks To Optimal Moistening
- Efficient Stirring, Dispersing, Emulsifying or Suspending
- Temperature and Vacuum Control
- Electronic Steering of All Components
- All Contact Parts Made Out of SS 316 / SS 316 L Quality Material Conforming to GMP norms.
- All pipelines are electro - polish from inside and joints are easy openable & fitting after cleaning.
- Complete Lid lifting arrangement to facilitate cleaning and product changeover, interlocked with safety device so that anchor stirrer starts on Lilly when lid closed.
- Intensive mixing by special semi - contra design anchor stirrer avoiding dead zones. Contra Rotary Stirrer for Tooth Paste.
- Variable Speed drive provided for main anchor stirrer assembly for different speeds.