These humidification Systems are based on atomizing water using compressed air. Self cleaning nozzles are very reliable. They produce a fog-like mist that is easily absorbed in the atmosphere. Using tap water, these systems are economical to operate and have low maintenance. The humidity level is controlled within 2percent.
- Controls plant humidity to within 2percent relative humidity
- Self cleaning atomizers eliminate clogging
- Gravity-fed system prevents leaking or dripping
- Uses tap water - compressed air
- Produces fog like mist - easily adsorbed in atmospheres
- Easy to install - plant personnel
- Economical to operate - low maintenance costs
- Engineering, service and spare parts available from Pineville, NC
The humidity control cabinet, in conjunction with the remote mounted humidity sensor, continually monitors plant humidity. The system is automatically activated when the humidity falls below targeted levels. The controller activates the air control unit, allowing 28 psi of air into the system.
This mixes with gravity fed tap water in the atomizer chamber and produces a very fine mist which is easily absorbed in the plants atmosphere. When desired humidity levels are reached, the system is automatically shut off.