Subaru’s Semi-Trash Pumps are able withstand a small degree of solid particles, and are designed to be used in clear, slightly muddy, or sandy water applications. These pumps are typically used in construction and agricultural sites for dewatering needs. These Subaru pumps are designed for that small water demanding application where small particles may cause excessive wear and tear on your stand Centrifugal pump needs. The semi-trash pumps offer a deeper impeller vane coupled with a larger volute discharge opening to allow water and small objects to pass through without clogging the passage.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Die-Cast Aluminum Pump Housing
- Spherodial Graphite Cast-Iron Volute
- Wear-Resistant, Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron Impeller
- Premium Silicon-Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Steel Tubular Wraparound Frame