Biomino is a mixed amino acid formulated with root hormones & phytostimulation and it can be used as growth promoter for foliar application on different types of vegetables, crops and tea cultivation. The use of Biomino has increased productivity of crop. It helps the growth of the plants. Fruit and decreases flower drop to a great extent. The Biomino has been applied on -
- Mustard Seed
- Floriculture and horticulture
In our country there is no such indigenous product, which can be used as media for tissue culture, on mulberry tree for sericulture.
Biomino is scientifically formulated Amino Acid based Bio-organic Nutritional product enriched with most essential nutrients required for plant growth promotion and for higher yields. It is highly nourishing foliar spray comprising of Amino Acids and other essential nutrients, which ensures hormonal activity of plant resulting into flowering and fruit setting. It also reduces the flower and fruit dropping caused by hormonal imbalance. Foliar application of Biomino enhances crop productivity by more than 25 to 30%.
Mode of Action of Biomino
- Biomino accelerates photosynthesis of plant
- Increases uptake of macro & micronutrients
- Its natural stimulant properties promote enzymatic activity
- Promotes protein generation and its constituent amino acids to act as building blocks for proper growth
- Activities and induces flowering and fruit setting related hormones
- Improves efficiency of the pesticides and fungicides by increasing internal immunity of plant.
- Strengthens roots and asserts in root spread and plant growth
Benefits and Advantages of Biomino
- Helps better crop spread
- Induces flowering and reduces flower drop
- Improves fruit setting and reduces drop
- Improves fruit size, quality and color
- Advance maturity and increases keeping quality provides draught resistance
- It increases test of the crops and immunity of the plant. It is an eco-friendly product
Recommended Usage of foliar spray
- Recommended doses for all crops range between 1-2 ml/liter of water depending on crop stage
- It is suggested to spray Biomino during high growth stage i.e. pre-flowering, flowering & fruit formation stages
- Biomino is mostly compatible with all types of insecticides and fungicides
- Biomino can be used at every 15-20 days interval
Peptamino is another amino is another amino acid based feed supplement for poultry. It helps in reducing the mortality, helps in dissolving the yolk after hatching from egg. Requirement of peptamino for each bird from 1-40 days cycle is very negligible that is 0.7 gm @ 20 /cock / hen only which about 200 gm finds extra and added weight. Since amino acid is an immuno modulator it increases resistance and immunity of the body. It can also be used as antistress product. Therefore it can be used as growth promoter. After continuous field trial we have started marketing this product I a small scale.