AMOL Horizontal / Vertical Combined Zig-Zag machine is the latest member in our very popular models of goldsmith machinery.
The Zig-Zag Machine is of rigid construction which gives vibration free, smooth & noisless cutting while working.
The main function of Zig-Zag Machine is to form different types of back ground impressions on bangles, wedding rings, in waves form.
This waves form background self design impressions gives laser as well as rainbow coloured effect on the articles.One can decorate Horizontal as well as Vertical Zig-Zag on the articles in one operation without disturbing the articles.
It's going to be the heart throb amongst the goldsmiths of the country as well as abroad.
No skilled worker is needed as its very easy to operate.
- Type of Main Centre : Fixed
- Type of Head : Revolving
- No. of axis : 2 (Z - Vertical & Z-1 Vertical for Depth)
- Vertical Z axis Movement : Screw
- Vertical Z-1 axis for depth : 5.5 mm
- Horizontal Spindle Motor : 0.25 HP / 2800 RPM
- Horizontal Spindle Speed : 5600 RPM
- Vertical Spindle Motor : 0.25 HP / 2800 RPM
- Vertical Spindle Speed : 6500 RPM
- Zigzag Attachment Motor : 0.13 HP / 6000 RPM PMDC Geared
- Net weight : 230 kg
- Gross weight : 260 kg.