Woodmac offer high quality Hot Platen, which are widely used in Hydraulic Press. Platens are prepared from IS:2062 graded (Special Grade) tested prime material and are drilled with German BTA drilling machine which ensures dead straight holes of equal diameter as well as honing finish to the holes. This leads to equal surface temperature at all corners as well at the sides of the plates and longer working life. These hot press platens are available in various standard specifications and it can also be available in customized form as per the client's requirements.
- Platen Size: 1320 x 2590 mm.
- Specific Pressure: 20 Kg./Cm2.
Hydraulic Hot Platen Features:
- It can be used to make the structure of plywood steady and also remove the excess moisture of glue.
- All the platens have been treated specially, so the surface is smooth and can ensure the smooth degree of final plywood.
- The user can choose the heating system as heat steam or thermal oil.