FOB Price : Get Price
Chevron Conveyor Belts are designed for space-saving on steep inclines, even up to 40 Degrees, where they deliver increased capacity when carrying bulk materials with a lump size up to 150mm, used in varied applications, such as stone, sand, fertiliser, coal, coke clinkers, potatoes, etc.
- Excellent choice for high capacity conveying at steep angles to prevent load slip or product roll back
- Cleats integrally moulded with the top cover rubber preventing separation from the belt
- A large range of designs and patterns available
- Cleats with high abrasion resistance and elastic rubber compounds for flexibility
- Various cleat heights and widths available depending on the application requirements
- Unique Pattern design ensures, that, the belt has a smooth run on conventional return idlers, so no modification of the conveyor required. A smooth transition from a conventional flat belt to a Chevron belt can be implemented.
- Chevron belts manufactures, in all cover grades, viz. Abrasion Resistant M24, HR, OR, FR, White Hygienic, etc.
Some of the Key Applications:
- Wood Chips
- Sand and Gravel
- Heavy Duty Scrap Metal
- Minerals - Coal and Ore
- Materials - Fine Coal and Grains
- Waste and Recycling Plants
- Road Construction & Crushing Industries
- Bagged Materials
- Steel Pellets