M24 - Our range of M24 (24MPa) Conveyor Belts are abrasion resistant and highly resistant to cuts and gouges. These are mainly used in all mining industries and process industries such as cement (limestone), steel (crushed metallic ores), stone crushing industries (granite & blue metal).
N17 - Our range of N17 (17Mpa) Conveyor Belts are abrasion resistant, however applications not requiring the same cut and gouge resistance as that of the M24 Grade. These conveyors belts are mainly used for conveying bauxite, asbestos, ash, chalk, cement, lime, Surface coal etc.
- Type - Timing Belts
- Material - PU, Rubber
- Size - Customised
- Slag conveyors
- Coking conveyors
- Broken glass / cullet
- Coal handling plants
- Cement, concrete plants
- Sand, gravel, stone industry
- Road construction machinery
- Timber industry and sawmills
- Power plants, garbage incineration plants
- Silica sand or materials containing silica sand
- Recycling, compost industry, mineral processing plants
We are dealing business only in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana, Maharashtra, Orissa and it's Related Regions.