S 7000 Horizon Serie features main profiles with 70 mm. width, 5 chambers and inclined lines and is in compliance with EN 12608, Class B Standards. The system offers perfect sound, air, water insulation features as well as high security performance.
It is possible to use inclined and round glazing beads with all S 7000 main profiles. Frame and sash profiles have common reinforcement profiles. The system has inner and outer seals, the hinges used in other series can be used in this serie.
S-7000 Horizon Serie provides an aesthetically pleasing and open atmosphere.
S-7000 Horizon Serie provides an aesthetically pleasing and open atmosphere.The Production of Finished PVC Window & Door Systems
ü Specially designed windows for you,
ü Windows with different dimensions,
ü Aesthetic and Functional Windows,
ü Windows with long-term performance,
ü A perfect sound insulation,
ü Energy saving glasses and profiles,
ü Suitable for your new buildings or renovation projects,
ü Windows with highest technology and Know-How.
System Main Features
1. All main profiles have 70 mm width and 5 chambers. Horizon main profiles are B Class Profiles according to EN12608.
2. Sash and locking door profiles have 16 mm face plate. So all kind of turn mechanisms can be easily used.
3. Because of reinforcement pr. chamber designed in the width of 37,5 mm for frame and sash profiles, 34 mm for mullion profiles and 50 mm for sash profiles, it enables to use reinforcement pr. for more larger and heighter applications.
4. Internal and external surface lamination is available.
5. S-7000 Horizon profiles have inclined lines.
6. 42 mm distance , common for Frame-62/5 and Mullion 82/5 profiles enable symmetrical apperance.
7. Thanks to 17 mm. sash overlapping part, which is (2 mm.) higher than the groove of turn mechanism, narrow sashes can be easily made.