Solution for corrosion of roofing sheets :
we @ i. T. T. E—design & engineering manufacture inno-cote r. T. R. N based on novalac as well as furan based high performance heavy duty r. T. R. N roof prtection from corrosion . conventional roofing sheets and mild steel structural get corroded within months due to atmorpheric and chemical fumes in shop floor during chemical process in industries.
we @ i. T. T. E protect the entire sheet surface along with mild steel structural with our inno-cote high performance r. T. R. N ( reinforced thermosetting resin novalac ) system by encapsulating the entire surface without any air entrapment.
even sheets with punctured surface also can be rebuilded with our r. T. R. N high performance system by stiffening additional thickness on both sides to bear mechanical strength and performance for years.
our inno—cote r. T. R. N - roofing system has excellent chemical corrosion resistance even with strong acids, alkalies, and has excellent adhesion property with roofing sheets, good fatigue re- sistance, good impact strength and low shrinkage, leading to lesser stresses in the finished sys- tem superior mechanical and chemical resistance properties, long term performance and excellent fatigue resistance under cyclic loading.
• inno—cote - r. T. R. N—novalac / furan system are highly corrosion resistant and stable up to 150 deg. C.
• inno—cote - r. T. R. N—novalac / furan system with dual lamination can work even the existing sheets are perfforated with the corrosion.
• inno—cote - r. T. R. N—novalac / furan system repels water, preventing moisture from laying on the surface.
• inno—cote - r. T. R. N—novalac / furan system has excellent mechanical strength with high durability.
• inno—cote - r. T. R. N—novalac / furan system has uv protection system.
we give warrantee for our inno—cote - r. T. R. N—novalac—furan system for the period of 5 years from the date of completion of system.