With our rich industry experience, we provide a supreme quality range of Linear Bushes. These linear bushes are widely used in automobile and other engineering industries for reducing the size and weight of linear motion part of machines. The offered linear bushes are manufactured using high quality metal and latest technology keeping in mind set industry norms. Tested on different parameters, these linear bushes is superior in finish and resistant to corrosion which make this highly acclaimed among our clients. In order to meet the diverse needs of the customers, we offer these linear bushes in various specifications at very nominal prices.
- Robust design
- Flawless finish
- Easy installation
- This is the metric dimension series used most frequently in Japan. Type LM...M : This is the stainless steel version of the type LM
- Type LME : This is the metric dimension series used most frequently in Europe.
- Type LMB : This is the inch dimension series used mainly in the USA.
- As the outer sleeve has been cut open for the part of one ball row (500 to 800), this type can be used when the shaft has been fixed to support shafts or support bases in order to prevent shaft flexion. Clearance adjustment also is possible easily.
- LM...OP/LME...OP, LMB...OP/LM....MOP
- This type has the same dimensions as the standard type, but special rubber seals are installed on one side or on both sides of the linear bushy to prevent entry of foreign matter and to prevent leakage of grease.LM-UU/LME-UU/LM-MUU (A single seal is indicated by..U) Seal types also exist for the clearance adjustment type and the open type
Clearance Adjustment Type:
- This type has the same dimensions as the standard type, but as the outer sleeve is slotted in axial direction, it can be used for installation in a housing with adjustable inner diameter, so that the clearance with the shaft can be adjusted easily.
- LM...AJ/LME...AJ , LMB...AJ/LM...MAJ
LM Case Unit Type SC:
- This is a case unit with the standard linear bush installed in a small and light aluminum case. Installation is possible simply by bolting to a table.
Shaft support type SK:
- This is a lightweight support made of aluminum and used for shaft fixing. As the shaft installation part is slotted, the shaft can be clamped strongly by bolt tightening.
Standard LM Shaft (Standard Stock):
- High quality special shafts for the linear bush type LM is stocked in large numbers, and delivery is possible in short time. As shown in the photo, hollows shafts and shafts with end machining also are produced on request.