Vacuum Degassing Oven
Vacuum Degassing Oven(VDO) is engineered to perform degassing of pressure aged binder samples to precisely and accurately meet AASHTO R28-02 and ASTM D6521-05 standards.
Applied Test Systems has added a new Vacuum Degassing Oven to our line of asphalt test equipment.
- Compact Unit
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Hinged Lid to conserve space and access the stainless steel vacuum chamber
- Easily cleaned work surface on top of unit for preparing and unloading specimens
- Holds up to 4 specimen containers
- Self-contained automatic vacuum system
- Illuminated Pre-heat, Degass and End/Stop Buttons
- High Precision Controller featuring a digital display indicating time, temperature and the current stage of each process
- Audible and Visual alarm, indicating end of process
- Maintains temperature up to 170o C with an accuracy of +/- 5o C.
- Pressure Gauge indicated in both kPa and in. hg
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 1 Ph. 60 Hz. or 230 VAC, 1 Ph. 50 Hz.
- 4 Specimen Containers
- Specimen Removal Tool