* Process Flow Diagrams (PFD)
* Design Specifications
* Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
* Process Layout Diagrams
* Utility Requirements
* Construction / Fabrication Methods of statement & workshop Drawings
* Permit Applications
Employing Aqua Engineering staff experience, we can meet the needs of the processes’ final design. By adding the services of civil/site engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical/HVAC engineers, and structural engineers the design requirements are met.
Aqua Engineering have the basic knowledge to support its office and site staff to carry out the day to day operation without any delay.The management has identified, provided, and maintained necessary facilities to achieve effective control of all operations.
Those facilities review the adequacy and suitability for theexisting and future requirements
* buildings, workspace and associated utilities,
* process equipment (both hardware and software)
* Supporting services (ex. transport or communication).
* Knowledge & information