ATI offer a range of reverse osmosis system for land and ship installation .our current water makers provide reliable portable water production including sea water reverse osmosis (RO) desalination system.
- Pump -our unit feature a reliable positive displacement pump
- Motor - Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor
- MOC - we use corrosion –resistance piping & filter housing
- Pressure vessel - we use high pressure non corrosive fiber glass pressure vessel.
- Frame - we use heavy duty mild steel frame with anticorrosive coat.
- Pretreatment - This includes strainer, bag and micron filter, separately mounted DMF filter for high foreign particulate and carbon filter when feed water contain bromine or chlorine.
- Control - The control panel is mounted independently with necessaries feature.
How Reverse Osmosis Work
Desalination by Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a process where fresh water is extracted from sea water through the use of a semi -permeable membrane .An RO water maker consists of several key compounds.
- Pre-filtration removes particulate matter from the system feed sea water
- A high –pressure pump increase the sea water pressure to approximately 700-1000psi.
- Pressure vessel house the RO membrane, where separation of fresh water from salty water Occurs . Aprrox.20 percent of the input water is extracted as potable water.
- The potable water (permeate) is sent to storage and balance of the water (brine) is discharged.