Supported by our sophisticated infrastructure, we are capable of providing a large gamut of Oil Filter Machine to our valued clients. Normally, the deteriorated oil in this machine by contamination of foreign particles, moisture and oxidation sludge that affects the performance of the equipment is removed. Available in different technical specifications, the offered filtering machine is available for our clients at industry leading prices.
- Low maintenance
- Excellent strength
- Hassle-free performance
- Strainers: With suitable size perforated or wire mesh element, these are used to remove major portion of suspended particles
- Magnetic Filters, Separators: These are used to remove magnetic impurities.
- These are used especially to filter the cutting oil, coolant where the magnetic dirt contaminate oil during processes such as grinding, honing and reaming
- Spectrafuge: These effectively remove free moisture and coarse suspended particles from oils. In this, the oil is given the spiral path around the filter strainer so that vortex is formed at the bottom enabling the heavier particles and water gets collected at the bottom and can be removed periodically by opening drain valve
- The dirt is collected on the surface of the central filter element, which is carried by the oil to bottom when drain valve is opened so the filter is cleaned without opening the filter chamber
- Coalescer Filter, Separator: These filters remove free as well as emulsified water from the oil. Depending on the type of oil, water can be removed to 50 - 100 ppm.
- As applied to the technology of oil water separation, coalescence is usually accomplished by a first stage of fibrous media that enable oil to pass through but attracts and "stores" the emulsified water until the tiny particles unite, or coalesce, to become large droplets of water. This free water is then released to a second stage utilizing a water repellant media. It is provided with water drain tank, for removal of separated water periodically. Pressure gauge is also provided to indicate the clogging of filter