We are offering Two Stage Transformer Oil Filtration Plant to our clients.It is suitable for degassing, dehydration and filtration of transformer oil under vacuum and achieves oil test results as per I.S standards. It basically works on heating, filtration and vacuum treatment. Our Transformer Oil Filtration Plant has flow rates ranging from 300 LPH to 12000 LPH. We manufacture different models of Transformer Oil Filtration Plant as per the requirements specified by the buyers. We offer Transformer Oil Filtration Plant for on-site filtration, caster mounted for factory and site filtration and stationery for filtration of collected oil.
Our 2-stage degassing plant has following components:
- Pre-filter: Oil comes through Transformer/Tank via inlet valve to Pre-filter. It has powerful magnet located inside it. So, it absorbs all magnetic impurities as well as provides protection to inlet pump which is the positive displacement type gear pump.
- Heater Tank: Inlet pump delivers the oil straight towards the heater. Heater tank is designed for heating of oil through an indirect type of heating. Heaters are suitably grouped to achieve power economy when oil quantity is less.
- Ionic Reaction Column: This part of the machine is used to reduce the acidity of oil. We use activated alumina for the adsorption of acid particles when oil is passed over it.
- Filter Chamber: It has two layers of filters; one is 100-micron rating filter mesh & others are 1-micron rating filter cartridges distributed evenly all over the area. 100-micron mesh is used for increasing the life of filter cartridges as cartridges are to be replaced when choked. It reduces the running cost of the machine.
- Degassing Chamber: The function of this part is to remove moisture & entrapped gasses in the oil. In these type of machines, degassing chamber is divided into 2 stages by siphon. in The first stage connected to the vacuum pump, is used for removal of free moisture present in the oil. Second stage degassing chamber is connected to the Booster pump which in turn is connected to the high capacity vacuum pump. In this stage, entrapped moisture & gasses are removed. In degassing chamber, arrangements are made in such a way that thin film of oil is exposed to vacuum for the maximum period of time with help of shower arrangements, knit mesh packings, etc.
- Outlet Pump: This pump is the glandless centrifugal type. This pump takes of De-acidified, filtered & dehydrated oil back to the transformer/ tank.
- If your inlet pump is not turned on, heaters will not get turned on.
- If by some means, level of oil in degassing chamber rises & in turn rises float, inlet pump is turned off & in turn are the heaters.
- If main supply is connected in reverse rotation, indicator will be glown on panel & no motor will start.
- Solenoid valves are provided in vacuum lines so as to avoid oil rise into trap when suddenly vacuum pump is stopped & airing is not done.
- By-pass connection is given in the machine so as to change the positions of hoses, without shutting down the machine.