We are one of the reputed manufacturers of Vacuum Impregnation Plants that has gained wide appreciation for operational fluency and longer service life. This vacuum, pressure impregnation plant is designed for varnish impregnation to be carried out in an efficient manner. For precision functioning, the plant is provided with impregnation chamber, impregnation storage tank, vacuum system, compressor, impregnation transfer system and control panel.
- Preheating the jobs in either impregnation chamber or in oven depending upon the time available
- Evacuation of impregnation chamber (after putting the jobs) to make the voids in the jobs clear and drying of jobs for specific time & required temperature, vacuum
- Induction of impregnation (Varnish) in the impregnation chamber from impregnation tank to submerge the jobs in it
- Pressurize the impregnation chamber with dry air or nitrogen to fill the voids with impregnation
- Return the varnish to impregnation tank
- Cure the jobs either in impregnation chamber or in oven for specific time if time available is less
- Material of Construction: MS plates, bars and structural
- Working Pressure: 1- 4 kg /cm2
- Vacuum: 0.1 / 1 / 10 / 50 torr
- Lid Opening: Screw Davit type for quick opening & closing or hydraulic operated automatic
- Temperature Control: With thermostat or digital TIC
- Provided With: Oil heating, cooling jacket, quick clamping bolts, stirrer, neoprene gaskets, sight glass, illuminating lamp, pressure safety valve, vacuum and pressure gauges as per the varnish specifications
Impregnation Storage Tank:
- Material of Construction: M.S. plates, bars and structural
- Varnish Tank Capacity: 50 - 80% of impregnation chamber
- Will be provided with the level indicator, motorized stirrer, and TIC to indicate and control the varnish temperature. Return line filter to prevent entry of impurities carried away from impregnation chamber to the storage tank and suitable drain. Silica gel breather will also be provided to prevent absorption of atmospheric moisture
- Type: Rotary oil sealed vacuum pump or roots, rotary combination
- Capacity (free air displacement): 50 LPM to 1600 M/hr.
- Ultimate Vacuum with G. B. Closed: 0.005 torr to 0.0001 tours.
- Working Vacuum: 0.1, 1, 10, 50 torr
- Condenser: Water-cooled (Water cooling system optional)
- Type: Piston type
- Free Air Displacement: 10 CFM
- Working Pressure: 4 Kg/cm2
- Make: Reputed make in case of low vacuum, pressure impregnation, combined vacuum, pressure pump can be used
Impregnation Transfer System:
- Interconnecting Pipes: M.S. ERW, B Class or SS in case of resin impregnation
- Valves: Piston type (Vacuum-tight with O' rings & Nylon wipers) OR ball valves with Teflon seals (manual or actuated)
- Connections: Flanged type with Neoprene O' rings
- Operating Platform: M.S. fabricated suitable for easy plant operation in case of big plants
- For easy and safe operation, the centralized control panel will be provided along with necessary gauges and controls.