AMAR TOP 9 is a non-ionic synthetic wax emulsion specially used as a final top coat on garment, nappa and softy leathers to give waxy effect and burnishable finish.
Non-ianic, Synthetic wax emulsion
- Stable to Acids, Hard water and Salts.
- May separate into two layers on long standing which can be homogenized by stirring.
- Compatible with Non-ionics, Anionics and electrolytes.
AMAR TOP 9 is recommended as a top coat for garment, napppa ond softie leathers
The leather after final lacquer coat is dried and then sprayed with 50- 200 gms/ AMR TOP 9
Then one cross coat, dry and toggies as usual.
For burnishable finish for shoe uppers, the leather ready For finishing |S sprayed with a mixture of
- 200 - 250 gms. / AMARTOP 9
- 50 - 75 gms. / I Protein Binder
- Then one cross coat and dry at room temp.