Masking Agent For Chrome Tannage
- Neutralized mixture of aromatic and aliphatic dicarboxylic Acids
- Produces leather of improved fullness.
- More concentrated dyeing obtained.
- Improves fullness, dyeing property.
- Good fastness to perspiration of leathers in the chrome tannage.
- Have no corrosive effect on metal accessories.
- Applied whenever the filling and complex forming properties of the product are desirable.
- for thin material like willow calf, willow sides and suede leather.
- With large quantity special effects can be developed in suede leathers