MULTI PURPOSE FAT LIQUOR
Amarlix AU Paste is used in the preliminary fat-liquoring of chrome tanned leather usually in combination with AMARLIX GSNN PASTE. It acts as a dispersing agent for natural fats and chrome tan Uniform distribution of chrome in upper and central layer of leather means level shades in dyeing. AMARLIX AU PASTE promotes excellent and even fat liquoring through the cross section hereby giving leather a relatively dry handle and leaves suede leathers good buffing properties and regular nap. Its use in preliminary fat liquors prevents thin and large -sized leather from entanglement and increase the tensile strength and stitch resistance of leather.
Weakly cation active emulsion of natural oil.
Good at 40C a more consistent Surface layer may be formed which can again be dispersed homogenously by stirring
Emulsion can be formed by adding five times the amount of water at 50C & be further dilutedas per requirements
- Very Good with Non-ionic and Cation active.
- Compatible with weakly anion active substance.
LIGHT FASTNESS : Good
- For Suede Leather (as main fat-liquor)
It gives good softness and good level shades when used after drum-dyeing the leather.
- For Pre-fatliquoring
It used before neutralising , AMARLIX AU PASTE gives deeper penetration. Normally 2-4 % AMARLIX AU PASTE is used for treatment.
- As surface fat liquor (Final fatliquorig) for grain leather. Addition of AMARLIX AU PASTE to the nearly exhausted fat-liquoring bath, gives following advantages.
- Better exhaustion of liquor.
- Better Fixation of the anionic fat liquor in the leather.
- It reduces the absorbancy of the grain .
- In chrome tanning : Use of AMARUX AU PASTE avoids chafe Marks and minimises inter twining of sheep and goat skins.
Appro . 0.2% on weight of pelt . 5) For special effects in fashion articles : AMARLIX AU PASTE (1-2% if used in exhausted anionic fat liquor bath gives greasy handle leather.