ARITAN A7 Anionic resin based filing syntan for retanning of chorme and combination tanned leathers.
Based on Nitrogen containing polymeric resin.
- Possesses selective filling property, leading to deposition in loose structured and flat leather.
- Improves fullness of chrome leathers, besides grain tightening resulting in maintenance, of chrome leather characteristic. No drawn grain formation takes place due to non-astringent nature.
- Imparts level dyeing property and desirable buffing surface due to resinous nature.
- In clothing Nappa, during neutralization stage 4.0% ARITAN A7 is added and subsequently further retanning is carried out with 2.0% ARITAN A7 after neutralization.
- In upper leather, both full grain and corrected grain, during neutralization stage. 3.5% ARITAN A7 after neutralization.