ARITAN AB-6 is a syntan for retanning of chrome and combination tanned leathers for the production of soft leathers possessing improved ,fullness and good dyeing properties.
Resin tanning agent based on melamine.
- Disperses in water giving a slightly turbid with a weakly alkaline reaction.
- Anionic in nature and has good compatibility with all anionic tanning agents, dyes and auxilaries.
- Stability is not impaired at pH above 3
- It make the leather Fuller, particularly in the loose structured areas besides imparting fine, closed grain and soft handle.
- Assists in getting good dyeing properties with hardly any lightening effect on the colour intensity.
- Improves the buffing properties of suede and nubuck leathers.
- Used in the retannage alongwith syntans or syntans and vegetable tannis after neutralization of leathers.
- Application for soft upper, nappa, upholstery, bag, garment, suede and nubuck leathers.