ARITAN AEF LIQUID is a retanning agent for various types of chrome leather.
Based an polypeptides and aromatic sulphonates.
- Stable to weak acid and alkali
- Compatible with aromatic Anionics
- Has a selective filling action.
- Increases the softness of the leather.
- Produces good finishing properties on the leather.
- The elasticity of the grain is increased and remains practically unaffected even when the leather is subsequently retanned with vegetable tannis.
- Imparts exceptionally good dyeability to chrome leather.
ARITAN AEF LIQUID is particularly suitable for the retannage different types of chrome leather like
- Side leather, softy side leather and buff calf.
- Glazed kid and sheep skin leather for clothing and footwear.
- Side Nappa for Shoe uppers, clothing and upholestry.
- Suede splits for footwear and clothing.