A light fast combination tanning agent with buffering and complex forming properties
Basic chromium sulphate and synthetic tanning agent.
APPEARANCE : A pale green colour powder readily soluble in water. Properties
- Used for the production of leathers with mellowness and supple grain without altering the chrome leather character.
- Retains the fineness and tightness of grain and prepares the leather for level dyeing.
- Has complex forming and buffering properties.
- Recommended for neutralization and retanning of chrome and combination tanned leathers.
- It is non-astringent and also useful for fixation following retanning dyeing and fatliquoring.
- Used alone gives a very light coloured soft leather.
- Promotes softness, dyeability and buffing when used to retan suedes.
- Used for retanning of E.I. Tanned leathers and chromes tanned leathers.
- A pre-tanning agent, it effects rapid penetration of vegetable tannis.
- Retanning of soft uppers, aniline softies, vegetable tanned, gloving and clothing leathers suedes, nubuck and hunting suedes,
- Self tannage for linning from sides.
- Retannage of chrome and e.i. Leather.