We are one of the reputed organizations engaged in offering Flat Dripper in the market. To manufacture these products, experienced professionals make sure to follow the quality assured standards of the industry and use best grade quality raw material obtained from the authentic vendors of the market. Also, these products are rigorously checked on different norms of quality, before the final delivery to the clients.
- Light in weight
- High strength
- Rust Proof
- These drippers are flat in shape
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- To be “welded” into a wide assortment of medium/thick - walled dripperlines (from 0.5 to 1.1 mm).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- Driplines are available in various diameters (12mm , 16mm),dripper discharge ( 1.3 LPH,2 LPH, 3 LPH, 3.8 LPH ) and dripper spacing from 15 cm to 150 cm.
Features and Benefits:
- Largest filter in each dripper. Wide filtration area to ensure optimal performance
- It assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest water passages within the dripper
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers
- Injection molded dripper construction , ensuring uniform drippers and very low CV
- Uniform application of water and nutrients
- Does not split under higher flushing pressures, higher field durability
- Less maintenance – longer life
- It is recommended for irrigation of closely spaced row crops like sugarcane, cotton, banana, strawberry, vegetables, spices and floriculture, etc.
- Recommended to use in greenhouses and nurseries
- Used for widely spaced horticultural plants like mango, citrus, guava, apple etc. in group spacings.
- Suitable for surface as well as sub surface installations