To retain our goodwill in customers' mind, we are manufacturing and supplying broad array of HDPE Pipe. The range of pipes is available in 16mm to 315mm diameter. Moreover, offered pipes are widely acknowledged for the attributes like abrasion-resistant, power saving flexibility and durability. In addition to this, our offered pipe is provided in numerous sizes & finishes according to the needs of customers. The pipe offered by us is inspected in terms of quality before dispatching to our customers.
- Resistant to abrasion
- Low thermal & electrical conductivity
- Low cost of installation and maintenance
- High corrosion resistance, resulting in longer life.
- High impact strength & high chemical resistance.
- Absolutely inert to any pH value.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Manufactured as per IS:4984 Standard
- Light in weight, long lasting and maintenance free.
- Flexible due to elastic in nature.
- Tough due to high flexural and impact strength
- Suitable to withstand high internal and external loads of internal fluid as well as external soil
- Suitable for acids, alkalis can be laid in marshy and corrosive soils.
- Without any coating and cathodic protection.
- Resistant to abrasion and thus suitable for transportation of slurry, boiler ash, ores, beach sand etc.
- Physiologically harmless as the pipes are tasteless, odourless and cause no bacterial growth. thus suitable for transportation of portable water and other flow able edibles.
- Outside Diameter : 20mm to 360mm.
- Pressure Ratings : PN 2.5 to PN 16
- Pipes in various SDR Series can also be supplied.