The Jerome® J405 portable mercury vapor monitor is redefining the portable mercury vapor analyzer market. Significant performance enhancements and modern communications capabilities have been combined to create a new option for mercury spill detection and cleanup analysis. Like its 411 & 431X predecessors, the J405 utilizes the industry-proven, inherently stable and reliable gold film sensor technology and simple, one-button operation. The ergonomically-designed handle, lighter exterior case and significantly lower detection capabilities (0.5 μg/m3) have re-set the bar for portable and easy, low-level mercury detection instrumentation.
The larger display, on-board data logging, auto zeroing, and battery-powered sensor regeneration will simplify operation and maintenance in the field. Menu-driven programming, USB data communications and SCADA compatibility via 4-20 ma output further enhance data retrieval, storage and reporting.
- Detection limit down to 0.5 μg/m3
- Meets EPA & ATSDR cleanup levels
- Longer sensor life
- Battery powered sensor regeneration
- On-board data logging (20,000 data points) (Upgraded Model)
- Auto time/date stamp (Upgraded Model)
- USB data output (Upgraded Model)
- SCADA interface capabilities via 4-20ma