- Having rich industry experience, we are engaged in offering our customers with Calendula Oil. It is obtained from the flowers of calendula officinalis commonly known as pot marigold. This oilis widely demanded in medical industry for Prevention of dermatitis or skin inflammation in breast cancer patients during radiation therapy. Calendula has high amounts of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants that protect cells from being damaged by unstable molecules called free radicals. Calendula appears to fight inflammation, viruses, and bacteria.
- Safe to use
- Accurate composition
- Appearance: colorless to slightly yellowish brown liquid
- Organoleptic properties: mariegold flower like odour
- Refractive Index at 20oC: 1.4640 - 1.4700
- Specifica Gravity at 20oC: 0.880 - 0.900