We are dedicatedly engaged in offering a commendable range of Differential Pressure Gauge (Single Diaphragm type). Suitable for Corrosive Atmospheres & Gaseous Media, this gauge is used to check the differential pressure of gases & liquids which do not have high viscosity and do not crystallize. The offered gauge is available with us in various specifications at an affordable price.
- Sturdy structure
- Low maintenance
Nominal size: Ø 100 & 150 mm.
Accuracy: ± 2.5 % of full scale
Case & Bezel: S.S. 304 with bayonet bezel.
- IP 65
- IP 68 ( Optional )
- S. S. 316L Single Diaphragm
- Static Pressure
- 10 Times of Scale Range
- S.S. 304 ( S.S. 316 Optional )
- HP & LP DP Chamber
- S.S. 304 / S.S. 316
- Ambient : -20 C to 65 C
- Process : Maximum +100
Types of mounting:
- Bottom Direct Mounting.
- Back Connection Panel Mounting
- Wall Mounting
- 2” Pipe Mounting
- Other on Request
- ¼” NPT (F) Standard
- Other Process Connection Through Adaptor Available on Request.
- SS 316 Case & Bezel Available on Request.
- Electrical Contact Available on Request.
- Air, Gas & Filter Application
- Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Energy & Power Plants