Our immense domain experience of manufacturing industrial welding machines has enabled us to manufacture and supply Drawn Arc Stud Welding Machine that offers flawless welding of studs by obviating different operations such as drilling, tapping, riveting and need no additional materials including flux, inert gas, and so forth. These are capable of welding studs of different diameters and are extensively used in heavy industries, ship building, and automobiles to name a few.
- Uniform and impeccable weld quality
- Easy to operate
- Uniform high weld quality
- No additional material necessary, such as flux, inert gas etc.
- Elimination of different operations such as drilling, riveting etc.
- Stud diameter from 3mm to 25mm
- No need of skilled workers to use the machine
Capacitor discharge or Drawn Arc – How to select
Use Capacitor discharge when
- Clean welds are required
- No marking on reverse side of the weld
- Base material is thin
- For small diameter stud welding up-to 8mm
- When excellent aesthetics are required
- Only for studs with projection (pip)
Use Drawn Arc when
- High weld strength is required
- Possible on slightly oily, scaly parent material
- For structural applications
- For higher stud diameters
- For short cycle studs and drawn arc studs