Cement Strengthener is specially formulated highly versatile polymeric dispersion which acts a cement strengthening compound and remarkably enhances the performance of cement mortar and concrete. Elasto Cement Strengthener acts as a multipurpose mortar additive which gives wide applications in civil engineering. We offer our products with a brand name Elasto.
- Improved bonding strength by 2 to 3 times to 30.57 Kg/ cm², especially good for bonding homogeneous tiles, granite and marble tiles and to prevent staining
- Increased flexural and compressive strength by 40% to 100%. Compressive strength to 570.64 Kg/ cm², Flexural strength to 127.41 Kg/ cm² (ASTM C 39)
- Quicken setting time of cement
- Reduced surface cracking and dusting, forming a very tight seal
- Good for wall plaster
- Wet area and swimming pool water proofing
- 10 to 20 times more resistant to oil, salt water, chloride, acid and vapour penetration
- A feature particularly important in steel reinforced concrete structure
- Improves plasticity and flow (ASTM C 124- 71), easier to work with, reduces porosity
Mixture in Concreting:
Mix ELASTO CS and water in the proportion of (1:6) and use this asgauging water in the concrete mix. This shall provide increased flexural and tensile strength. The admixed concrete shall have early setting time and the finish of the concrete face shall be fair and non- dusting. The concrete shall be resistant to oil, salt water, chloride, acid and vapour penetration.
Prepare the base and apply primer obtained by mixing cement with ELASTO CS and water in proportion of (2:1:1). When the primer is still tacky, apply mortar which has ELASTO CS and water in the proportion of (1:6). For repairing floor duct edges and nosing of stairs let the primer be same but mortar to be added with ELASTO CS and water in the proportion (1:3)
Water Proof Plaster:
Mix ELASTO CS and water in the proportion of (1:6) use this as gauging water in the mortar and apply the mortar. Should there be any need of primer use (1:4) ELASTO CS water and cement to form a primer and brush apply this before the application of plaster
Binding Old Concrete To New:
Use ELASTO CS with cement in the proportion of (1:1) to form thick slurry. Brush apply this slurry to the old concrete just before concreting.
For Fixing Granite and Marble Tiles & for Fixing Panelling:
ELASTO CS and cement (1:1) to be applied on the surface of wall or concrete as well as behind marble or granite tile.
Adhesive: Mix ELASTO CS and water in (1:1) and add it in the cement sand mix. Use this mortar for fixing when the primer is still tacky.
For Concrete Curing Agent:
Dilute ELASTO CS with water and cement in the proportion (1:2:1) and coat over the surface of freshly poured concrete to prevent excessive water evaporation, reduces crack & improves strength.