Elastosil Micro Emulsion is a single component 53% active Silane siloxane based water repellent, which yields a micro emulsion upon dilution with water. This micro emulsion provides excellent water repellence when impregnating or priming mineral and even alkaline substrates. This has been specially developed to treat variety of mineral substrates including architectural concrete, concrete blocks, split face blocks, pavers, stucco, porous and dense brick /clay tiles.
1. Concentrated silanes and siloxane formulated micro
2. Can be use on Exterior surfaces, Marbles, Granite,
Expensive Designer Tiles, Clay tiles, Bricks, Sand
Lime Brick, Natural Sandstone and Concrete
Structures by low-pressure spray pump or brush.
3. Reduces water absorption by about 95%.
4. Elasto Micro Emulsion is permanently bonded to
substrate and cannot be washed out. Does not leave
an oily residue on the product.
5. Easy to use.
6. Does not contain solvent and surfactant.
7. No hazardous solvents emitted during use.
8. Non flammable and non-corrosive.
9. The pores and capillaries are not sealed and hence
10. Cost effective.
|Appearance||Milky white liquid|
|Active Ingredient||53 %|
|Viscosity (CST)||1 -20|
|Dilution ratio||1: 10 to 1: 25 with potable water|