We are counted amongst the reckoned names in the industry, offering quality assured range of SBR Latex for Waterproofing that is a water-based non-ionically stabilized hydrolysis-resistant dispersion that is a styrene composite carboxylated -butadiene co-polymer. The dispersion of the entire product range is freeze-thaw stable and contains quality tested range of antioxidant and is compatible with hydraulic binders.
ELASTOBOND SBR is used in the modification of hydraulic binders and includes the repairment of flooring, mortar, flooring, bonding, and mineral sealing slurries and is also used as cement based adhesive. Our products are free from added impurities and are free from plasticizers.
- Total Solids % : 52.0 ± 1.0 ISO 3251
- Specific Gravity : 1.023 ± 0.005
- Solubility in water : insoluble but miscible in all proportions
- Odour : faint aromatic
- CPS SP.1, 12 RPM at 25 ºC : 300 max.
- pH : 9.5 ± 0.5 ISO 976
- Viscosity: (Brookfield LVF, 60 rpm)
- Surface Tension(Dynes/cm) : 40.0 ± 5.0