Cumin is native to the Levant and Upper Egypt. It now grows in most hot countries especially India, North Africa, China and the Americas.
- Cumin seeds are available in wide range having pleasant aroma and flavor
- Cumin seeds tastes good if roasted properly as required
- It has plenty of healthy benefits to improve your overall health and fitness
- It improves your digestion, helps in respiratory problems, good for skin and also makes your immune system stronger.
- It has wonderful anti-septic properties too and gives instant relief against acidity
- They are wonderful source of iron and manganese and good for your health
|Type:||Machine cleaned / Sortexed/Extra Bold|
|Purity:||99% / 98% / 99.50% (Singapore/Europe)|
|Total ASH||9.50% Max|
|Acid insuluble ASH:||1.75% Max|
|Flavour:||Aromatic with a penetrating flavour|
|Volaile oil:||Min 2.00 ml/100 gms|