The Universal Spinal Anterior (USA) Narrow Plate System provides anterior stabilization and fixation for unstable thoracic vertebrae. The Narrow Plate is made from titanium alloy, and used in the thoracic regions of the spine. The design resists pullout/pulloff by virtue of triangulation of screw to plate to screw. Mating threads in the round holes and the neck of self-locking screws constrain screw placement to 90° angle of plate to screw.
· Low profile, top-loading
· Thin, narrow plate design occupies minimal volume
· Six holes give flexibility of placement
· Lateral plate curvature across width is 15°
· Unicortical penetration reduces potential for vascular injury
Where product is "cleared" for use
· Cleared for use in Europe via CE Mark