Read the instruction manual carefully before starting the pump.
· These pumps may only be used for the media for which they are intended.
· All components used together with the pumps must be capable of
withstanding the pump flows and pressures.
· Do not exceed the maximum air pressure of 145 psi (10 bar). Where there is
any danger of the pressure exceeding 145 psi, Safety Valve 0076961 must
always be installed in the pump air connection.
· Make sure that the system is not under pressure before dismantling or
· Note that leaks or other fine jets of liquid under high pressure can cut the skin.
It is especially important to be careful when the pump is used in oil systems
where pressures are high.
· Inspect the equipment for wear at regular intervals, paying particular attention
· Always use ear protectors when working near compressed air driven
machines. The maximum emitted noise level, measured at a distance of 1 m
in accordance with SS-ISO 3747, is:
Sound pressure 101 dB(A)
Acoustic power level 109 dB(A) relative to 1 pW